Vendor Electronic Payment Form
The form below offers vendors the opportunity to receive future payments electronically.
Vendors wishing to take advantage of this option should follow these steps:
- Click on one of the links below and save the form to your computer or open it. The acrobat form may open automatically.
- If you saved the form to your computer, locate the file you just saved and double-click to open it.
- Complete the form, following the instructions provided.
- Mail the completed form to the address printed at the top of the form.
The form is available as a Microsoft Word document or as an Adobe Acrobat document.
Please Note: This form is for Vendors only. The North Carolina Accounting System (NCAS) does not currently remit electronic payments to foreign banks. All international transactions, other than payments made by check, should consult the Statewide Electronic Commerce Program and the Department of State Treasurers for their International wire process.
Vendor Electronic Payment Form:
- Vendor_Electronic_Payment_Form.doc (Microsoft Word)
- Vendor_Electronic_Payment_Form.PDF (Adobe Acrobat)