Remaining Functions: General Government, Environment & Natural Resources, Agriculture and Economic Development
- Financial Reporting Update - 6/29/15
- GASB Resources
- Year-End Reporting Packages
- NCAS DSS Static Report Portal Go Live
- Single Audit/Grants Management
In addition to producing the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), OSC produces an easy-to-read financial statement called the Popular Report. This report provides state government's financial highlights -- including information on the sources of state revenues and how those revenues are spent -- in a condensed and simplified format.
The Office of the State Controller provides this Cash Watch of North Carolina's General Fund cash position each week to increase fiscal transparency for our citizens.
- Protect the financial integrity of the State and promote accountability in an objective and