Financial Reporting for the State of North Carolina, under the Office of the State Controller (OSC), provides for the assimilation, summarization and reporting of financial data and information for State agencies. Financial reporting ensures full and proper disclosure of financial records.
In a continuing effort to provide the highest standards of financial management and reports, OSC provides online access to North Carolina financial information. Available reports are listed below.
The North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System (DSS) provides online analysis and reporting capabilities to State entities.
NCAS DSS: https://ncasdss.ncosc.net
For DSS Support, call (919) 707-0795 or e-mail OSC.Support.Services@osc.nc.gov
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Financial Highlights - Popular Report
- General Fund Monthly Financial Report (Unaudited)
- IT Expenditures
- Statewide Accounts Receivable
- Single Audit Report (hosted by the NC OSA)
- Accounts Receivable Quarterly Activity